Fortunately, diseases causing twitching are less serious, and lifestyle-related causes.
Common causes of muscle twitching include
• Excessive physical activity causes lactic acid accumulation. It commonly affects arms, legs, and back
• Stress and anxiety can affect any muscle in the body.
• Excessive caffeine like tea coffee, cold drinks
• Nutritional deficiencies-vitamin D, vitamin B, and calcium deficiencies.
• Cigarettes and other tobacco products.
• Mediations like corticosteroids and estrogen pills