Tips for Healthy and happy brain
A simple easy to remember schedule to improve happiness and remain healthy and focussed.
· Movement- Daily walk, exercise, gym, cycling can stimulate your mood and reduce depression and improve focus, concentration, attention, memory.
· Nutrition- A well prepared attractive loking dish, fruits, deserts can stimulate the mind and reduce anxiety and worrying
· Quality sleep- A good 7-8 hours of sleep can help in mind relaxation
· Brain stimulation
o Jigsaw puzzles activates multiple brain areas and good in an excellent brain exercise
· Mental stimulation
o Build your vocabulary- Keep a notebook when you read. Try to use that word five times the next day.
o Dance your heart out-learning new dance moves can increase your brain’s processing speed and memory
o Use all your senses- Visit to fruit garden, plant nursery, fruit market- can stimulate multiple senses like eye, smell, taste and touch. These will simultaneously engage all five of your senses
o trying a new restaurant – A visually appealing new restaurant with good interiors and ambience can stimulate multiple senses like eye, smell, taste and touch. These will simultaneously engage all five of your senses
o Learn a new skill – learning a new skill can help improve memory function- Trying cooking new dishes, learning new painting
o Learning a new computer program
o Learning a new computer software
o Learning a new game
o Learning a new designing
o Learn a new skill- to play a new music instrument like playing piano, guitar, harmonium,
· MUSIC can help improve memory function and mood- Listen to or play music
· Mental stimulation- Take a new route- different route to get to work each week-Your brain can benefit from this simple change
· Mediate- Daily meditation can calm your body, slow your breathing, and reduce stress and anxiety-fine-tune your memory and increase your brain’s ability to process information
For clinic address and timings- click here
For online consult- Click here